Coronavirus latest update
We are delighted to announce our return from the 8th of June 2020.
We have been working hard to implement the advice and information from Public Health England to ensure that we can welcome patients back to our clinic.
To maximise the safety of our patients and our team, we are only seeing patients that have booked an appointment. This includes denture repairs.
Your safety is paramount to everyone here at Denturecare. Your experience at the clinic maybe a little different from the last time you attended. However, please be assured that the care and commitment to providing you with a professional denture service remain the same.
Outlined below are some of the main changes we are implementing to keep everyone safe during your appointments with us: –
- All visits to our clinic must be by appointment, this includes visits for denture repairs
- Wherever possible we ask that you attend your appointment alone, unless you need assistance
- Our door will be locked, we ask that you arrive at the time of your appointment and telephone or knock to let us know that you have arrived
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon arrival
- Please bring a pen to sign any necessary documentation
We hope that you have been safe during the Coronavirus outbreak; please continue to follow the latest government advice and guidance during the easing of lockdown, and we very much look forward to seeing you again soon.
To book an appointment please call
0800 096 5222