Denturecare Coronavirus latest update
After the latest government coronavirus announcement, Denturecare will remain open to provide essential denture services.
Our opening times may vary, so unless you have an appointment, please call before you visit.
To make an enquiry or to book an appointment for a new denture or a denture repair call us on 0800 096 5222.
We have been working hard to implement the advice and information from Public Health England to ensure that we can welcome patients back to our clinic.
To maximise the safety of our patients and our team, we are only seeing patients that have booked an appointment. This includes denture repairs.
Your safety is paramount to everyone here at Denturecare. Your experience at the clinic might be a little different from the last time you attended. However, please be assured that the care and commitment to providing you with a professional denture service remain the same.
Outlined below are some of the main changes we are implementing to keep everyone safe during your appointments with us: –
- All visits to our clinic must be by appointment, this includes visits for denture repairs
- Wherever possible we ask that you attend your appointment alone, unless you need assistance
- Our door will be locked, we ask that you arrive at the time of your appointment and telephone or knock to let us know that you have arrived
- Please wear a face covering
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon arrival
- Please bring a pen to sign any necessary documentation
We hope that you have been safe during the Coronavirus outbreak; please continue to follow the latest government advice and guidance, and we very much look forward to seeing you again soon.
To book an appointment please call