10 Signs That You Need A New Denture
How do you know if it’s time to get a new set of dentures?
Dentures are a great way to restore teeth that have been lost due to age or health issues such as gum disease or serious dental trauma. Over the years developments have improved the fit, look and feel of modern dentures. But unfortunately, even the highest quality, most durable dentures will need to be replaced over time.
Dentures don’t last forever, so how do you know if it’s time to get a new set of dentures?
Here are some signs that might indicate that it’s time to replace your dentures.
- You are having trouble eating
- You’re having difficulty speaking clearly
- Your dentures are starting to crack or chip
- Your dentures are causing you irritation and discomfort
- You can feel the looseness and movement of your denture
- You notice a loss of facial support
- You can see discolouration or staining on your denture
- Your teeth are not as visible
- You notice you have bad breath or a strange taste
- Your palate is becoming very thin, or the teeth are worn down or loos
If you are experiencing any of the above concerns, give us a call on 0800 096 5222 to arrange for a free consultation and advice on denture replacement.